Косметология МЕДИОЛ – Вы получите рекомендации по уходу за своей внешностью, необходимых косметических процедурахю. Цель которых получить и поддерживать нужный Вам результат.
- КОМПЛЕКСНЫЕ ПРОГРАММЫ
- Новости клиники МЕДИОЛ
- ЦЕНТР ОРТОПЕДИИ
- СИСТЕМА ОЧИСТКИ ОРГАНИЗМА
- УЗИ — ДИАГНОСТИКА
Usually up to 90% of patients with this problem are treated during adolescence. Later, acne at the age of 30–40 may occur on the basis of an impaired hormonal level, as a result of which sebum secretion is disturbed.
The main causes of this disease are:
- Violation of qualitative and quantitative indicators of sebum. With an increase in the lipids of the sebaceous gland, the amount of epidermis lipids decreases, and a substance is secreted which contributes to the excessive thickening of the epidermal stratum corneum, as a result, the sebaceous hair follicle is blocked.
- Changes in hormonal levels and status. You certainly read about hormones on the Internet resource in order to understand how hormonal disorders affect the occurrence of acne. You need to present this in detail to you: androgens (male hormones) affect cell metabolism including hair growth. Sebum production is stimulated by free testosterone. That is, at an elevated level in the body of free testosterone – the production of sebum increases, and the sensitivity of the sebaceous glands to androgens increases, despite the fact that inactive sebaceous glands begin to increase the production of secretions.
- Pathological keratinization of the follicular canal. Our skin is a barrier that every 28-30 days (up to 25 years) should change with a new barrier, if this process is broken – the sebaceous ducts of the cells of the horny epithelium are blocked, black spots are formed, if the sebaceous ducts are expanded during this process, open comedones or “black dots”. If the process of expansion of the outflow opening does not occur due to the fact that closed black dots are formed (white subcutaneous elements up to 2 mm). Closed comedones often turn into inflammatory elements and gradually increase in volume, turn into open black dots.
- Intensive colonization of the propionobacterium acne sebaceous glands. The blockage of the excretory ducts of the sebaceous glands leads to the rapid reproduction of Propionibacterium acne, by blocking the entry of oxygen into the pores, it is these bacteria that contribute to the formation of black spots in inflammatory elements.
- The development of inflammatory tissue reactions to the aggressive components of sebum leads to the development of severe forms of the disease. The influence of other microorganisms (staphylococci, micrococci) is unlikely – they practically do not survive in anaerobic duct conditions for acne.
- Genetic predisposition. Statistics says that if both parents have acne before, the probability of this disease occurring in a child is 50%. With clinical observations, among adolescents, there is a problem of psychological aspects, namely – depression, anxiety, aknefoby. These factors also need to be considered during treatment. Such patients deny the possibility to overcome the disease, they ironically perceive the attempts of treatment. In such cases, we suggest approaching the problem in a comprehensive manner together with a specialist (psychologist). Also, it is important to remember that the quality of food affects the process of the formation of the disease, acne. Immediately before treatment, refer the patient to a gastroenterologist for an appropriate examination. (Ultrasound of the abdominal cavity).
Recommended Acne Skin Care:
- Avoid aggressive and frequent skin scrubbing (scrubs, alcohol) – this increases skin damage.
- Avoid alcoholic tonics, oily creams (animal fats in the composition contribute to the formation of acne), aromatic products if the skin is sensitive.
- Avoid decorative care products (powder clogs the pores) is better to use mutated wipes.
- DO NOT squeeze the elements, dirty hands contribute to the inflammatory process, tearing off the elements, you provoke the appearance of post-acne – spots and scars that remain after the inflammatory elements.
- Do not overdry oily skin, it also requires moisturizing, so it is better to use special professional products that, in addition to moisturizing, will affect seborrhea and matte skin. The desired healthy appearance of a person can be easily and correctly applied to a cosmetologist who will help you!
Depilation wax is equally effective and safe for everyone, for both men and women. This method of getting rid of unwanted “vegetation” can be used on different parts of the body: bikini and underarms, face, legs and arms.
Wax depilation bikini is not the first year in great demand among the beautiful half of humanity. If you constantly remove hair in such a way, after a while, the hairs become lighter, softer and thinner, and with each visit, epilation becomes not so painful, compared to the first visits. If you compare the bio-epilation (wax) using creams and electric epilators, it gives a more lasting result.
Before starting the session, the wax substance is heated to 38-42 ° C. This temperature does not burn and does not cause redness. To bioepilation was better, you should prepare the treated surface. To do this, professionals use various kinds of cosmetics, they very well moisturize the surface of the skin.
After preparation, a very important stage begins – the treatment of a certain part of the body with a preheated mixture. Then the frozen wax quickly breaks down, thus it is possible to remove the hairs together with the onions, while the skin remains intact.
The final step is to apply a special oil to the treated area, it minimizes irritation. The effect lasts 3-6 weeks.
The process in question may be carried out using cold or hot wax. Both options are equally effective, but they have differences.
Cold wax is used for getting rid of hair on the back, arms, legs.
Hot is suitable for the most delicate areas of the body and is very popular (bikini area, armpits). During the session, each hair is enveloped, pores open well, this allows you to remove hair as effectively and almost painlessly as possible.
- Circulatory disorders;
- Wounds and inflammation in the area where hair removal is expected;
- In diabetes, hot wax is contraindicated.
The main advantages compared with shaving:
- The skin is additionally subjected to soft peeling.
- Shaving dries the skin strongly, because of this peeling occurs, there is a feeling of discomfort and tightness, even if the shaved areas are regularly moistened with balms.
- Shaving leaves a prickly stubble, and waxing, with time, makes the hairs very thin and almost invisible.
- Small reddenings pass after 2 hours, and when shaving can be observed for two days.
- There are no cuts and scratches, after which there may be scars.
- The effect lasts ten times longer, because when shaving hair with a root is not extracted.
In “Mediole” wax depilation of armpits, bikini areas, hands, legs and face, is made by the best specialists, so there will be the highest efficiency and minimal soreness, so you will definitely be happy with the result and the process itself. Of course, the procedure does not solve the problem of unnecessary vegetation forever, but it is considered the most effective and safe for both men and women.
Piercing – a unique decoration of the human body. A procedure in which a skin is punctured on a particular part of the body, including the face, in order to establish various kinds of jewelry. Considering that we are talking about skin damage, the session should be conducted by professionals with medical education, so we do not recommend contacting questionable “specialists”.
Navel and ear piercing is an ancient tradition, and it is still very popular today. Every woman at one or another age makes herself attractive by piercing her ears. Nose piercing Kiev in recent times has also become very popular, mainly among the beautiful half of humanity.
Piercing in the clinic “Mediol”
The session will be accompanied by minimal pain, because only experienced, highly qualified cosmetologist works with us. In order to quickly and accurately perform their work, experts take into account various factors, for example, blood circulation in the area where the puncture is planned. The instruments used are always disposable, and if the client is very afraid of pain, we suggest that he inject anesthesia. To make him feel more confident and not worried before proceeding, the doctor tells in detail about the procedure, and after it gives further instructions on how to care for the skin in the place where the piercing was performed.
All sorts of jewelry for piercing, installed at the puncture site, must meet special standards. This is very important, because they have constant contact with the wound, these are the main requirements:
- Convenience when using.
- Simple mechanism for quick removal.
- Hypoallergenic material.
- The possibility of sterilization.
All our potential customers should remember that piercing the skin in different parts of the body, for the purpose of decoration, has a number of contraindications:
- Predisposition to the appearance of scars.
- Weakened immunity.
- Poor blood clotting.
- Feeling unwell on the day of the session.
- Slow healing of tissue after injury.
- Infection at the puncture site.
- Recently transferred diseases of infectious origin.
In the first days after the procedure, the skin at the puncture site requires special care, and to avoid complications, you should follow these recommendations:
- Puncture of the tongue, piercing at the puncture site can not heal for a long time due to the use of alcoholic beverages and smoking, so it is better to refrain from this at first. After eating, rinse your mouth with a disinfectant;
- If you have noticed inflammation, within 30 days after perforation, it is worth drinking antibacterial, anti-inflammatory medications;
- During the day, treat the wound twice with a healing antiseptic, and the decoration should also be regularly processed;
- Eliminate the likelihood of dirt and dust, while the punctured area should be kept open, do not use woolen or tight clothes;
- No replacement of sterile jewelry with decorative (throughout the healing period);
- Refrain from visiting the pool, baths, swimming in ponds is also prohibited. It is undesirable to be subjected to physical exertion and take a hot bath (for three to five days).
Piercing Kiev benefits:
- Extraordinary decoration for little money;
- New emotions and impressions;
- The speed of the session (the session in the clinic takes a couple of minutes);
- Originality and aesthetic component.
Want to pierce your nose, ears, lip, tongue or other body parts? Contact our consultants! They are always happy to answer all your questions!
(face, body, scalp)
Over the past years, the field of cosmetic services has been very actively developing, and it is because of this, with the improvement of autohemotherapy, scientists managed to invent plasma lifting. The essence of this procedure is the intramuscular injection of the patient’s own plasma, thus it is possible to deal with various problems of aesthetic nature. A big plus – the negative reaction of the body is practically reduced to zero.
Face plasmolifting is a fairly new anti-aging injection procedure, which involves the introduction of plasma, enriched with platelets, is used exclusively from the blood of the patient who wants this procedure. It is generally known that platelets contain components that contain particles responsible for regeneration.
Before the session, the patient takes a little blood from a vein, she goes to the tube. After that, it is placed in an apparatus (centrifuge-separator), with the help of which the blood is divided into platelet-rich plasma and erythrocyte mass. The next step is already entering the injection with plasma into a certain zone of the face.
Cost of services
PLASMOLIFTING (face, body, scalp)
|1 test tube||
|2 test tube||
- Oncological disease.
- Disorders related to blood clotting.
- Immunosuppressive state.
- Mental disorders.
- Inflammation of the skin
- Lactation period, pregnancy.
- Any chronic disease in the acute stage.
- Acceptance of anticoagulants.
Effect of the procedure:
- Healthy complexion and moisturized skin.
- Getting rid of eye bags and fine wrinkles.
- Elimination of age-related skin changes.
- Smoothing of mimic and nasolabial wrinkles.
- Acne and acne treatment.
- Removal of inflammation and traces of post-acne.
- Smoothing scars and facial scars.
Restoration of skin after ultraviolet burns and unsuccessful cosmetic procedures.
This method of cosmetology intervention helps the patient to get rid of age-related changes in the skin, in the treatment of acne, the treatment of scars and scars, facilitates the rehabilitation period after peeling.
The high efficiency of the procedure is observed with hair loss. During the session, the patient is punctured with autoplasma in the scalp, after which the local immunity of the skin increases, metabolism and blood circulation are normalized. Already after just a few sessions, you can improve the condition of the hair and stop their loss.
- Restoration of the skin after excessive insolation;
- Ptosis in the initial stage;
- Mimic wrinkles of small depth;
- Stretch marks on the skin;
- Decrease in turgor, dryness and sagging skin;
- The rehabilitation period after laser and chemical peels;
- Prevention of skin aging (after 28 years);
- Active hair loss.
Is plasma-lifting safe?
Our qualified cosmetologists have been doing their work for years, they know the requirements and have all the necessary skills for the safe plasma-lifting. The plasma is removed from the patient’s skin, while no chemicals are added, and the substance itself does not come into contact with the environment at all, and this excludes any negative effect on the patient’s health.
The number of sessions is determined by our specialists individually, only after full-time consultation. The average course is 5 sessions, the duration of which can vary from 1 month to 2.
Microdermabrasion is also called face micro-grinding, which is an advanced non-injection method of skin rejuvenation. The essence of the process is to remove the upper dead skin tissue on the face, it restores the healthy processes of epidermal tissue and stimulates blood circulation.
Why do you need face milling
The procedure in question is soft and almost painless, it stimulates regeneration by getting rid of dead skin cells. Microdermabrasion of the face – a mechanical peeling of the face brought to perfection.
The principle of operation is as follows: using the tip of a special device, the skin of the face and other parts of the body is polished, the epidermis cells are peeled off, thus achieving a smooth and smooth skin effect.
Face micro-polishing reduces age-related hyperpigmentation, smoothes small wrinkles and stimulates the production of elastin and collagen, nourishing the skin and giving it a healthy appearance. Due to electrical impulses, not only the surface of the skin, but also deeper layers are rejuvenated and cleansed. It is suitable for those wishing to get rid of wrinkles or prevent their appearance.
The course of treatment consists of 4-6 sessions, depending on the characteristics of the organism of a patient (the number of visits is determined by a highly qualified cosmetologist).
Stages of the procedure:
- Cleansing of skin from cosmetics (if any).
- Applying a special gel or mask.
- The process of toning.
- Applying cream.
In our center “Mediol”, the most effective and advanced Italian device Easy Peel is used for micro-grinding of the skin. This device is very powerful, allowing cleaning at different depths. For more information, please contact our administrators, they will give answers to all your questions and write to the in-person cosmetologist’s consultation!
- Wounds and scratches in the treatment area;
- Lactation and pregnancy;
- Tendency to the appearance of hypertrophic or keloid scars;
- Dermatological and viral skin diseases;
- All sorts of chronic diseases (in the acute stage);
- Oily shine of the skin surface.
- Stretch marks and scars.
- Lifeless skin appearance.
- Enlarged pores.
- Pigmentation spots.
As we already wrote above, the course of micro-grinding is from 4 to 6 procedures, repeated visits to specialists are possible in one week, sometimes even less. The procedure lasts about thirty minutes, is performed on the shoulders, arms, in the decollete, neck and face.
After microdermabrasion, during the day, the treated areas are not desirable to expose the sun to ultraviolet radiation. If sun exposure cannot be avoided, a protective cream should be applied to the surface of the skin. Also, during the rehabilitation period, it is worth refraining from physical exertion, since the skin will react not only to hot water, but also sweat. Due to the fact that the procedure is almost painless and does not require a long rehabilitation time, it can be done both in winter and in summer.
- The overall condition of the skin after the course becomes better, it looks healthy and fresh.
- Due to the production of elastin and collagen, the elasticity and firmness of the skin increases.
- Taper pores.
- Reduced skin pigmentation.
- Deep wrinkles become less noticeable.
- Smooth wrinkles are smoothed.
COST OF SERVICES
|Diamond microdermabrasion (cleansing) in the procedure||
|Diamond microdermabrasion (cleansing, cream by skin type)||
|Diamond microdermabrasion (cleansing, mask, cream by skin type)||
Modern cosmetology does not stand still, unique techniques, preparations and devices constantly appear. Thanks to new technologies and knowledge of professionals, a procedure such as vacuum-roller massage has appeared. It is based on the techniques of depressurization, depresso-massage and reflexology. Eliminates circulatory disorders, restores the shape of the breast, has a tonic and draining effect, accelerates stagnant blood.